Wednesday, May 1, 2013

days without you 3rd

hai, its me again... today's weather is gloomy like my mood...haha...story begins i mean continue...yesterday midnight lighting strike so loud..i was frightened until i woke up from the sleep.i begin to worry bout her she must be scared to..i text her and she replied :'( ..i really tot that she need me that time...but in fact is not..she even said i irritates her..i was so sad and disappointed..after that my sleep was just so terrible. my back was ache and i cant sleep..until in the morning i successfully convinced her to go out with me for making new glasses. she acted angry...but after we reached UK she changed and become friendly towards me...i duno wheter is sud be happy or not..i really miss her so much ..i am glad that she doesnt avoid me but i love her...i dont wanna lose her.

after we walk around buy something and ate pizza we went to choose glasses..she did choose for me s promised..we went back to hostel after that..the journey to hostel was so sad it reminds me when we use to joke around and play around in the bus but this time we dind'nt

after i reach my hostel i sleep again..haha wat can id o beside sleeping...i dreamt lots of thing bout her..i even cry in my dream and i was sweating all over when i woke up..i really cant accept the truth that we have already broken up....she acted like she doesn't care at all..this makes me even worse..i called her and i cried..

no matter how many attempt i try to reconcile with her..she rejected..i have no other choice left..i have to accept the truth that we really broke up...i just want to stay by her side now..even as a fren i am ok with it...i hope as time passes.. i will change and i can change her mind too..

I LOVE YOU AMANDA LEE

No comments:

Post a Comment