Tuesday, April 30, 2013

days without you 1st and 2nd


ahemm minna-san hissashiburi-desu... i mean long time no see..ok i juz figured out my blog because i havent update it for almost 4 years...today when i access this account and read all the post i previously published i just cant stop laughing i was that childish??? haha even now i am childish hehe... ok gonna start my story now.

over this past 4 years i have finally get myself a GF.. Amanda ...but we just broke up 2 days ago...reasons ?attitude problem..although we have been together not very long just 4 months plus i have really enjoyed it. we gone through so many happy and sad memories. ya i admit i have hurt her so bad...i know my self...i have a very bad temper...i even hurt her when i am angry this is the only thing i cant forgive myself..she haven given me a lot of chances to change and fix my temper but ya i did not appreciate it.

after we broke up..ya of course i am sad cried..but what to do ..is my fault ..chances are not given for the first time..i cant help myself to admit this defeat..over the past few 2 days..i am totally worn out..i just can concentrate on my life..i am not begging for sympathy..i just wanna express my self...i keep on sleeping sleep sleep and sleep i slept for 13 hours yesterday...wanna wake up as nothing happened before but it turned out not what i imagined...time machine does not exist. i keep crying when i think about time we spent together

no matter what life still goes on...i know i am not in the position to make any demand from her...even how badly i wanna get back together with her it is all her choice and decision..i just wanna let her know i will change for sure this time..i love you amanda lee...i do.... T.T  i do care bout her

i hope after this we can be friends..i do not have any other demand i just have to change in order to get u back...i really hope that u wont avoid me and ignore me in the campus...thats all i wanted to say..i have confidence we can get together again..may GOD bless


No comments:

Post a Comment